We here at Mythos Busters want to provide the Arkham Horror LCG community with the best collection of AH-related media, from podcasts episodes to written articles. But we’re also humble enough to know that we can’t do it all by ourselves.
This is where you come in, intrepid investigators of Innsmouth and beyond! Are you as excited for AHLCG as we are? Do you want to write for Mythos Busters? Now you can!
Starting in the near future, we want to feature guest-written articles on this site. Submit your articles for review, and we’ll go over them and post the best ones every Friday!
Want to start writing? Just follow these few simple guidelines below:
- Articles should be succinct and well-written. Please try to keep them between 1000 and 2000 words.
- Articles should focus on the Arkham Horror LCG or the greater Arkham Horror universe from Fantasy Flight. Articles about Lovecraft mythos in general are less-likely to be posted unless they tie back to the game. Articles about how your dog eats like a Shoggoth, while entertaining, will not be posted.
- A highly trained Mythos Buster will edit your article, but please submit them as polished as possible to avoid long delays in the editing process.
- Articles are each considered separate entities unto themselves. If you reference other articles, please provide adequate links where necessary.
- If you are entering the speculative realm, that’s fine. However, if you are proposing entirely new cards (as some may want to do), please either provide photoshopped imagery of your proposed card, or only describe its most important factors. These articles should be entertaining reads, not fantasy set showcases.
- Finally, once finished, submit it to us at email@example.com Articles are first-submitted first-served, but please allow us time to go over them when we can. Articles should be submitted as .doc or .rtf
- Finally (again) have fun!
So what are you waiting for? Grab your level 1 Magnifying Glass and your level 5 Typewriter of Nyarlathotep and get cracking, investigators!